Setting off on a journey of self-discovery is not just about traveling physically but also a spiritual quest. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation’s (IRCTC) Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train presents you with a great chance to go on a transformational quest to the spiritual realm of Buddhism via the significant Buddhist places that echo eternal wisdom and enlightenment. While going to the holy places of Buddhism, you come across not only history but also self-development.
How To Tour The Buddhist Circuit
Every place linked with the days of Gautama Buddha permeates a type of tranquillity and peace that you can’t find elsewhere. Especially when you consider how fast-paced the world has become, making it harder to get relaxing moments of silence. One’s mind, body, and soul can experience a significant effect by taking a calming tour like this as their energy and spirits are renewed instantly, giving them a fresh and better perspective on life.
These are the steps to schedule a trip aboard IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train:
- Go to www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com, the official website.
- You’ll see a ‘Book Now’ button at the top right corner of the homepage. Click on it to go to the ‘Book Your Ticket’ page where you must select the boarding and deboarding stations, your tour date, class, and total number of guests.
- To know the fare once, click on fare and to find out how many seats are available for that trip, click availability.
- Go through the fare breakup to see if it’s to your liking and click on ‘Book Now’.
- Select one of the two accepted currencies: INR or US dollar. Then, sign in to your existing IRCTC account.
- If you don’t have one, sign up by providing all the relevant details.
- After signing in, the passenger details will be taken from your account and you can check your final booking details in the next step.
- After being satisfied with everything, make the payment and receive package details over your mail.
Self-Development Through Reflection:
The Buddhist Circuit Tourist train is not just about traveling from one point to the next, it invites you to begin a voyage of self-development by reflecting and exploring. Every destination on the itinerary offers a chance to grasp the lessons of the Shakyamuni deeply and utilize them in your life. The values of mindfulness, compassion, and the Middle Path act as guides to develop yourself.
The tour aboard IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train is a life-changing experience that goes beyond time and space. As you travel to important Buddhist places, you also delve deeper into your mind’s inner landscape, making you more self-aware and encouraging growth and enlightenment. Visit the official site www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com to explore the holy places of Buddhism.