If you’re a devotee of Lord Buddha, then you must have either travelled on or heard about The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train in India. A one-of-a-kind train launched by IRCTC, it offers a remarkable experience crafted by the best Buddhsit pilgrimage tour operators in India. This Buddhist pilgrimage tour of India and Nepal will take you to all the sacred and holy places that are pivotal to Buddhism. Want to know what makes this journey so special? Here are 7 things that you’ll definitely love about this journey aboard The Buddhist CIrcuit Tourist Train.
- A well-crafted itinerary: There are four main sites of pilgrimage i.e. Lumbini, Buddha’s birthplace; Bodhgaya, the place of Buddha’s enlightenment; Sarnath, where he preached his first sermon and Kushinagar, the place where he breathed his last; which are of great significance to any follower of Buddhism. The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train not only covers these four places but also takes its guests to other significant sites in Rajgir, Nalanda, Varanasi, Sravasti and Agra. So, you can undertake not just a pilgrimage tour of Sarnath but embark on a journey that will be unique and satisfying. If you’re looking for a comprehensive tour that will take you to all the places associated with the life and times of Buddha, then this journey is for you!
- Modern amenities: From comfortable cabins with attached washrooms to fully equipped modern kitchen and multicuisine on board restaurant, this train offers all the facilities to suit your needs.
- Impeccable service and warm hospitality: The train is well-known for its competent and friendly staff. From butlers to chefs, from tour guides to security personnel, every member from the team will try to make this journey a memorable one for you. As there are like minded individuals on the train, you can also interact with your fellow travellers and form some beautiful bonds.
- A beauty on wheels: A semi-luxury train, this one is tastefully done with modern fittings to make your journey as comfortable as possible. The train houses a separate sitting area, two restaurants and even a mini-library. So, whether you look outside or inside the train, you will be greeted by beautiful sights and pleasing views.
- Excellent meals: A journey is incomplete without food. And the well-trained chefs of The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train’s kitchens ensure that every meal served to the guests is nothing short of divine. Including dishes from India as well as international cuisines. Rest assured, your meals on the train will be a culinary delight..
- Panoramic views: Who doesn’t enjoy looking out of the window and watching the world go by in a lazy motion? No matter where you are on the train, just a peek at the gorgeous landscape outside will be enough to cheer you up and instantly fill your heart with joy. After all, it’s all about enjoying the little things in life.
- Your sanctum sanctorum: Looking for some peace? Just find a corner in the train’s separate sitting area, grab a book from its mini-library and devote some time to self-care. And if you want to truly relax then don’t forget that a foot massager is also available on board to help you relax and rejuvenate for the next day’s adventure!
This remarkable train not only promotes pilgrimage tourism in India but also redefines it by adding a hint of charm and comfort. If you’re ready for this life-changing journey, then bookings for the 2020-21 departure is open. So, without much ado, click on www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com and get ready to go on a one-of-a-kind pilgrim holiday across India & Nepal!