India is the birthplace of many great religious leaders and thinkers, including Gautama Buddha, who founded Buddhism over 2,500 years ago. For those interested in exploring the roots of Buddhism, the IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train offers an excellent opportunity to visit some of the most significant Buddhist sites in India.
Here’s how you can travel to the heart of Buddha with IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train.
- Start by visiting the official website of irctcbuddhisttrain.com.
- Then click on ‘Book Now’ in the top right corner of the page.
- To book your ticket, select the boarding/deboarding destination, tour date, class, and a number of guests.
- Check the train fare and availability and then select ‘Book Now’.
- A new pop-up window will appear and you will have to choose between INR or USD for a mode of payment.
- If you’re an existing IRCTC user, then you can simply log in to your account and all the traveler details will be retrieved.
- However, if you do not have an IRCTC account, then you can sign in as a guest user.
- Add all the information that is needed, review your booking, and then complete payment using your preferred method.
- As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
That’s it! In just a few simple steps, you can book your passage aboard IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train and embark on this Dharmayatra or the sacred circuit. Traveling on the Buddha’s path of wisdom was not easy but with IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train, devotees get the perfect opportunity to attain their spiritual goals. This journey not only takes travelers to all the sacred Buddhist temples, viharas, monasteries, museums, etc. but also gives ample time for reflection and self-introspection. After all this journey is not just a physical one but a spiritual one.
To ensure that this tour is as smooth and seamless as possible, the train offers comfortable accommodations and delicious meals along with many more amenities and services. The train also makes stops at local markets and bazaars, where travelers can shop for souvenirs and local handicrafts. The IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train offers an excellent opportunity for travelers interested in Buddhism to explore some of the most significant Buddhist sites in India and Nepal. The journey is not just about visiting ancient monuments and temples; it is also an opportunity to learn about Buddhism, its philosophy, and its relevance in the modern world. Some special features of the train include:
- A beautifully designed air-conditioned train
- Modern kitchen and dining car facility
- Immaculate coaches for comfortable overnight stays
- State-of-the-art in-suite washroom
- Availability of automatic foot massager and mini-library
- A variety of delicious meals from different cuisines
- Private security guards, CCTV cameras, electronic safes, and smoke detectors
If you want to travel to The Heart of Buddha or embark on The Dharmayatra or the Sacred Circuit, then the 8 days and 7 nights journey on IRCTC’s Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train has been made just for you! To know more about the train and its services, visit the official website at www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com.