Even though the Buddhist circuit is a popular tourist circuit not just in India but all over the world, no mode of transportation was available for this tour for the longest time. The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train is an extraordinary train that gives devotees of Lord Buddha an opportunity to visit all the significant places associated with Buddhism comfortably. If you want to book the Buddhist tourist circuit in India, here’s how you can do it.
- To begin with, visit the official website of IRCTC Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train on https://www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com/.
- Then on the top right corner of the homepage, click on the ‘Book Now’ button.
- After that, you’ll see the ‘Book Your Ticket’ page where you need to fill in all the relevant details such as boarding and deboarding location, tour date, class, number of guests, etc.
- If you’re opting for the entire journey, then keep Delhi as your staring point and choose Agra/Delhi as the deboarding station. If you want to book a part-journey, then you can select the destinations accordingly.
- Once you’ve entered all the information, you can check the availability of seats in the train and also take a look at the fare by clicking on their respective buttons.
- After this, press the ‘Book Now’ button and a pop-up window will appear on the screen. Choose your preferred currency for payment from rupees or dollars to proceed.
- Then the IRCTC Login page will appear. If you’re an existing user, you can sign in by entering your username and password. If you’re a new user, then you can sign up for an IRCTC account in the guest user section.
- After you sign in, you’ll need to enter the traveller details to move on to the next step.
- Once this step is complete, you can review your booking and if you’re satisfied then proceed with the payment.
- As soon as you complete the payment, you will receive a confirmation and all your booking details will be shared with you shortly.
Covering all the best Buddhist places to visit in India and Nepal, this circuit offers an unmatchable experience. The serenity and tranquility of all the holy spots and sacred monasteries will inspire you to pursue your spiritual life with more enthusiasm in the future. Even though a pilgrim tour, it is perfect for families as well as individuals. This is because the journey includes not only visits to famous temples and monasteries but also gives tourists an opportunity for sightseeing. The grand evening aarti on the banks of river Ganga in Varanasi is an experience that can be enjoyed by everyone equally and it will definitely serve as one of the high points of the tour. The Buddha circuit will also take you to popular tourist places in Bihar such as the Nalandauniversity and museums, Bimbisara Jail, Gridhakut hill and Venuvan in Rajgir and Gaya among others. The inclusion of these places and other iconic attractions such as the Taj Mahal, makes this tour a true celebration of religion, art, history and architecture. So, if you’re ready to get on a tour of one of the most well-known tourist circuits in India, then just follow the steps explained earlier and a memorable journey would be waiting for you. Bookings for 2020-21 departures are currently open and you can find all the information here www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com