India holds a rich heritage from ancient era, one of the prominent reasons why Britishers invaded and ruled India. The cultural and traditional diversity is what makes India an exceptional country from rest of the World.
Buddhism came into light during mid- 6th and mid- 4th BCE. Gautam Buddha was enlightened during the same period in Bodhgaya under the tree called Bodhi Tree in a meditative posture. Maha Bodhi temple showcases the statue of Buddha in Bhumisparsha mudra with one finger touching the Earth, symbolising the attainment of Supremacy in spiritual knowledge.
Travelers looking to explore their inner conscience can plan a getaway to some well-known Buddhist Cultural and Heritage sites. Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train keeps you on your toes and leaves you amazed with the hospitality throughout the tour to places related to Buddhism.
The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train follows the Buddhist Circuit map that is inclusive of UNESCO World Heritage site namely, Maha Bodhi Temple, Bodhgaya and other significant destinations such as Niranjana river, Thai temple, Japanese temple, Buddha Statue, Surya Mandir and Hieun Tsang Memorial Hall, the Nalanda ruins, the Nalanda University, Nalanda Archaeological Museum, Saptparni Cave, Bimbisara Jail, Gridhakuta hills, Venuvan Monastery, Tibetan temple, Chaukhandi Stupa, Ashokan Pillar, Parinirvana Stupa, Mahaparinirvana Stupa, Rambhar Stupa to name a few. The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train offers 8-day sightseeing and self-reliance tour. Buddhist Trips to India and Nepal is just a click away for citizens residing in India or abroad.
Reasons to select Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train:
- 8-day planner to escape into the finest Buddhist culture- The journey to ancient Buddhist sites departs from Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station.
- Tourists get to explore one of the Seven Wonders of World- Taj Mahal, symbol of true love situated in Agra on the way back home.
- The hospitality that Buddhist train offers is speechless, it provides all the amenities on the wheels such as foot massagers to make tourists relieved of exertion caused via traveling, electronically operated window blinds to give you more comfort and privacy, safety lockers to keep the luggage secured, library to keep the tourists entertained while enjoying their trip, kitchen car is provided with ultra-modern equipments to please the taste buds of travelers, smoke detectors and CCTV cameras are also available, bathroom with shower offers great relaxation for 8-days long journey, Four 1st AC Coaches, Two 2nd AC Coaches along with 2 exclusive dining cars are also available for our prestigious guests.
- Stay in luxury Hotel is offered while on Buddhist tour at various places in Bodhgaya, Venuvan, Varanasi, Lumbini, Balrampur, as stated in the schedule. Tourists get to experience one of the holiest evening Ganges Aarti at Ganges Ghat.
- Visit to Nepal for witnessing the famous Maya Devi temple and Ashokan Pillar.
Trip to Buddhist places across India provided by Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train offers the best packages and travel experience that tourists can capture in cameras or in their mind. The comfort level of this journey is astounding.